Thursday, February 7, 2013

All Things Wedding: Bridesmaids & Flower Girls

219 days to go!

After deliberating for days and losing just a little bit of sleep, I finally decided on bridesmaid dresses! The lady I mentioned in my original post about bridesmaid dresses never responded. And I never found a dress similar to the champagne dress I mentioned so I went a completely different route. I picked four dresses and each lady can pick whatever style they like. I officially have eight beautiful ladies who have agreed to stand up with Sean and I as we say our "I do's."


Cara, Jenny, Laura, Elizabeth, Carrie, Ashley, Brittany, Brandis

All of our Flower Girls are also set! Thanks to my crafty Mom, we are going make their dresses. I'm uber thankful that we won't have to go through the process of picking out a flower girl dress! That was one thing that I knew what I wanted before we even started.


Lucy, Katie, Addison (in no particular order!)

Sean is responsible for asking the rest of the grooms party - his Best Man said YES! Yay! And he also asked one groomsmen... five more to go! Plus we need to ask our ushers, and two of the three ring bearers. I know this seems like a huge wedding party, but I am not able to pick favorites and we're both lucky to have a lot of awesome people in our lives.

I'm excited to start focusing on other things like flowers, catering, ice cream cake, finding shoes to wear, tuxes, invitations, music and all of those other glorious details that are not totally necessary, but wanted at our wedding.

More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment