Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Birthday Graham!

My sister and her husband welcomed their third sweet little baby into the world at 11:05 this morning. I've been obsessed with Lucy and Eli since they were born, and this little guy already has me wrapped around his little finger. He weighs 7lbs 15oz and is 21 inches long. He looks very similar to Eli when he was first born so there's no doubt that he's going to be a little charmer.

They named him Graham Cecil Acklin. Sounds pretty royal, doesn't it?! Cecil is our paternal Grandmother's maiden name so his name has a special ring to it that we all adore. I know she's smiling down on them and happy as can be that they are honoring her by giving Graham her maiden name.

Welcome to the world little man!

Graham Cecil Acklin
Sadly, I have to wait to meet him as I am battling what has become a painful head cold. Yesterday I only had a small case of the sniffles (I shrugged it off to the crazy weather changes as I really don't get a cold very often) but as today progresses my throat has become more and more sore and my headache isn't subsiding even though I doused myself with ibuprofen and DayQuil. I wouldn't be taking my Aunt duties very seriously if I got him sick the first time I met him. Instead I'll wait until I am on the mend and can give him the adequate amount of smooches, snuggling, and loving that he deserves.





No comments:

Post a Comment