Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Thing About Blogging

I've enjoyed blogging over the past couple of months. It's been a great outlet for me, and it's been fun thinking of different topics to write about.

I've been very open and have allowed myself to freely publish whatever I so choose, without fear of others judgments or such. <---That's always been a hard thing for me, I worry way too much about what others think. But I don't really worry about it too much here because a) no one is standing right in front me and b) you don't have to read this if you don't like what I have to say.

However, there are some things that I can't blog about while they are going on. Not because I'm mad at anyone, and not because anyone is breaking up, but because when I signed up to work for my current company I signed a piece of paper stating I wouldn't talk crap about them while employed. And it's not even that I want to talk crap, it's just that I want to write about it. But. I can't.

And that's really hard for me because it's all I want to talk about right now.

Because I have no clue what I should do.

So, I'll leave you in suspense.


No comments:

Post a Comment