Friday, March 1, 2013

you + me = bff

I already have three besties, and I've been known to say "I don't need anymore friends, I have all I need." But this is a cute idea that some other bloggers have done, so I thought I'd give it a whirl. I think it would be interesting to challenge my besties to put a list together of what it's like to be my bestie... but they all have super busy lives right now so I'll just go with my own perception of myself. Lucky you.

You can also check out Notably Neurotic and splendid actually to see what it's like to be besties with them. I have become hooked on their blogs and to be perfectly honest, I've never met either of them in person. Ah, the joys of the internets.

So you want to be my bestie?

Mexican food and I have a serious love affair going on.

I'm not a morning person so don't even try.

One of my favorite things to do is get a group together, make dinner and imbibe scrumptious drinks. Any day of the week works for me.

On a similar note, learn to love Porch Beers.

I'm not athletic. Like, not at all. However, I am  a GREAT fan. So if you play sports, I'll be there to watch... with a beer in hand... yelling at you to run faster.

I have three sisters, so I know how to play nice with other girls.

I rarely see someone that I think is ugly. So if you want to sit around and be judgmental about others looks, I'm probably not going to see it. Unless they've been mean to you or me, then I'll see it big time.

Sean and I LOVE craft beer. And each other. A lot.

Also, sometimes Sean and I act like super-old people and sit at home all night.

I can't stand girls that say "I just can't be friends with girls." If you can't get along with your peers, then you might want to do some self-examining.

I already have three besties, and in the past we've tried adding another to the crew and it just doesn't seem to ever work out... so you need to be pretty awesome.

I love Sex & The City, the television shows and the movies.

I love God, I am Catholic, and I am proud of it.

I love girls nights. And yes, they tend to get a little nutz. They usually carry a theme and we do not take it lightly.

So, there you have it. The very basic of the basics of what it's like to be my bestie.

Happy Friday!



2 comments:

  1. haha i love this..im getting caught up currently on your blog. All of the traits you wrote about yourself are all so true! I guess mine that I would add is.. I see RED sometimes..you dont ever want to see it in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also im going to a girls night on friday..80s girly movies..I asked if we should dress up..i got laughed at ..HAHA! miss you! <3

    ReplyDelete