Monday, March 11, 2013

Indiana Hoosiers - B1G Ten Champs!

So, I'll be the first to admit that I haven't watched every second of every game. Sometimes it's just too much for me - the stress, the up's, the downs, the you're-playing-terrible moments, the moments that look like high-light reels but it's really happening in right now, in real life, and everything in between.

But I'll also be the first to admit that I love my Hoosiers. The mountain they had to climb to get where they are now seemed impossible not that long ago. Riddled with sanctions and bad judgement calls, Tom Crean picked up the program and brought it back to life. I love that man. I love that mean even after he had a weak moment and called Jeff Meyers out after the game.

No team deserved it more. Albeit an ugly game, in a sea of bright yellow, a win is a win and a win is always earned.

Congratulations, boys.

Congratulations, fans.

Congratulations, Coach Crean.






No comments:

Post a Comment