Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wobbly Wednesday & Life Update

Ah, it's been too long.

I'm not keeping up with my 13 in '13 by posting something everyday.

It seems like I'm not keeping up with anything I promised myself as of late.

Guess I better get back to that! And by that I mean blogging, excercising, logging my food, etc.

I'm ready for the weather to get warmer, I don't need 70's or 80's yet, but 50's and 60's would be nice!

And here's a crazy turn for you...

I had an interview yesterday.

In Bloomington.

I'm not ready to make the move back to Bloomington yet, but Sean and I have agreed that either Mooresville or the Greenwood area might work for us. And if that's the case, it opens up a whole new world of job opportunities for me. Which makes me happy, and very excited! Bloomington was home to me for a solid ten years and I'd be lying to you if I told you I didn't miss it. I feel that if we move to the southern part of Indy, I could have a better balance of family, friends, and work life. We shall see!

The interview went very well, and I rocked out (what I thought, at least) a super cute interview outfit. The two people interviewing me were more interested in learning about me and my personality, than they were about my past experience. They have a culture there that promotes happy living, balance, and creative problem-solving.

Sounds about right to me.

They have not offered the job to me, and they might not. If they do offer me the job, I'm about 80/20 on whether I'd take it or not.

And don't get my wrong, it's not that I mind my current job... it's just that there's no where for me to go here. My future here isn't bright, and that's mostly because there is no position above me that I would be able to take or that I would even want to take. No es bueno.

I'll keep you updated.

Onto some motivation to get us through this snowy (hopefully the last one of the season!) Wednesday...





And this post would not be complete without this adorable picture of my nephew, Graham. I think he was a little tired of seeing the back of my phone at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment