Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Neglect.

Whew! Where have I been?!

Sorry for my lack of blogging. I blame a couple of things. Major writers block, lack of exciting news, yucktastic weather that doesn't seem to want to break, and a lack of my usually scheduled March trip to Florida for baseball, sun, and quality time with Sean.

But mostly, I blame tax season.

I work my normal 9-6 job, and then four days a week I jog over to the east side of Indy and put in a good three hours at an accountant's office. The money is nice, I couldn't ask for a nicer accountant (he's family), and it feels good to be back on the good ole east side for a little bit. But MAN am I tired when I get home! I usually get home around 10pm, plop myself in front of the TV and then crawl into bed around midnight.

So, please forgive me.

I could be totally shady about it and use the schedule feature in Blogger that allows you to date blog posts in the past, but that's a lot of work and I don't see the need. Although, I may do that one time so I can post about our awesome St. Patrick's day celebration with friends and Sean's family.

Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!
I have made a lot of strides in the race to the wedding, but that'll be another post.

I am proud to say that even with all of this working, I am still managing to get a workout in here and there. Not as much as I used to, but as of this morning the scale is still moving in the downward direction which is very motivating to me! Eat right. Exercise when you can. Drink tons of water. Results will come.

Here's a picture of my beautiful red dress and red and white scarf that I'm sporting today. I've declared this an all-red week in honor of my beloved Hoosiers getting a number one seed in the east. The tourney starts Thursday, but we don't play until Friday. I'm so pumped!



That's all for today, friends!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment