Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wobbly Wednesday

I have found that Tuesdays and Wednesdays are typically my roughest days of the week. It's not quite the beginning of the week anymore, but it's not the end of the week either. It's stuck in the middle. Don't get me wrong, sometimes being in the middle is the best place to be. For example, I am a middle child of five. I have the glory of having older siblings and younger siblings. I wasn't watched as closely as my oldest sibling, but I also didn't get the glory of being the last kid left at home. When it comes to weight percentage, being in the middle is usually the okay place to be. And we all know that a pickle in between two slices of bread, meat, and cheese is the best part of the sandwich. Regardless of all the positives being in the middle can bring you, when it comes to the days of the week, Wednesday's and I just do not get along.

With all that said I have decided to declare Wednesday's as "Wobbly Wednesday" and therefore making it the day of the week where I post positive affirmations to help get myself through the week. I hope they help you, too.

 Who wouldn't want to be a unicorn?
Truth.
It's like my parents granted me best friends for life.

 2011 Christmas in Wisconsin
 2012 Christmas at the Acklin's
My best friend from Seattle, a dog named Martini, and me on New Years Eve 2012

Have a great wobbly Wednesday! Finish the week strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment