Sunday, January 20, 2013

White Chicken Chili

Last night was the perfect night for a pot of chili.

Sean and I went for a walk around a park on the other side of Carmel, and then went to the store to pick up what I needed to make a pot of white chicken chili.

I've made white chicken chili before, but it didn't turn out exactly the way I wanted. Sean's sister-in-law makes a mean white chili but I couldn't find the recipe anywhere and didn't want to bother her as she's playing nurse to her hubby all while still being a Mommy to their three year old daughter. So, I settled for a recipe I found on Pinterest, Creamy White Chicken Chili.

You can find the recipe here.

For some reason the only picture I took was of the new bottle of cumin that I bought at the store... which doesn't really surprise me I guess since I LOVE cumin and have been out of it for about three months. I always forgot to pick it up at the store and would always be sad when I got ready to make something yummy and then remembered I had forgotten to pick up more cumin.

Anyways. The chili turned out delicious, and looks pretty much the same as the picture above the recipe on the website.

By the way, the bowl holding the chili in the picture on the recipe site is super awesome, and I want a set. Hello, wedding registry.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment