Monday, January 7, 2013

Buffalo Dip - the real stuff!

Buffalo dip is one of my favorite appetizers to munch on when at a party or hosting a party. I'm a firm believer that there is no real thing as bad buffalo dip as I have never had one bite that wasn't absolutely scrumptious. Tonight is the Notre Dame vs. Alabama football game. They are vying for the National Championship so needless to say, it's a BIG deal! I've never really cared either way for Notre Dame, but my fiance and his family are fans so we're making an event of it. Beer, chili, and of course BUFFALO DIP!

I have made buffalo dip myself a few different ways. In order to keep up with my 13 in '13 post, I decided I was going to try and find a recipe for buffalo dip that was different than what I had made before. I zipped over to Google.com and typed "buffalo dip" into the search bar. Lo and behold the very first link that popped up was from Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip, with their recipe for buffalo dip. I can't believe that I have never made the dip from the actual maker of what makes the dip so delicious.

My fiance bought the ingredients on his way home from work this morning so it's all just waiting for me to get home from work and make. I'm certain it won't really taste any different than the others that I have made because, well, the ingredients are all pretty much the same... but the amounts of the ingredients does vary from other recipes that I have used so I am still counting it as my "making something new" for the week.

Here's to another week & Go Notre Dame!



No comments:

Post a Comment